Head Customer Support US
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Head Customer Support US
Stamford | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5266
As Head Customer Support US, you are in a central position to significantly influence the service experience of our customers based in US and the US time-zone. With your team you ensure that our customers receive high-quality, competent and timely support with regard to our data, products and services. You lead a team of experienced employees and work together with a large number of internal teams and subject-matter experts worldwide.
What You Will Do
- ensuring market-driven services and support for our products and services, with direct customer contact with key customers
- technical and personnel management and continuous development of a five-person Customer Support team in Stamford/CT, as well as several hight level subject-matter experts
- active gathering of customer needs and development of adapted support solutions
- participation in the further development of Customer Support into a competitive advantage for SIX Financial Information in the relevant markets through active networking with customer-facing functions and colleagues across geographies
- ensuring effective cross-team collaboration with internal units such as Product Management, Marketing, Sales and IT departments to jointly develop customer friendly services
What You Bring
- strong leadership personality with a proven track record of managing support teams in a complex financial environment
- pronounced customer orientation and strong communication and presentation skills to build and maintain a formal and informal network
- ability to clearly represent own views and ideas and implement them in a structured manner
- enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment with internal experts and external partners
- goal-oriented team player who is driven and motivated by our purpose to become a best in class customer support organization
- balanced, team-oriented personality with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- very good command of English, good knowledge of further languages is an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Jake Browne at +44 207 550 5415.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?