Senior Product Manager (80-100%)
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That’s why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Senior Product Manager (80-100%)
Zurich | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5282
Do you want to work in a highly dynamic environment? Are you passionate about product development and its impact on business outcomes? Then our Product & Business Development wants to hear from you!
We are a collaborative and driven team responsible for the product and services provided by SIX Securities Services. You work closely with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment with business unit mandate and strategy.
What You Will Do
- elaborate the product strategy and manage the product lifecycle together with relevant stakeholders
- continuously align products to meet client needs, manage derived activities and initiate measures to push product innovation & growth
- manage product financials on a contribution margin level, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- monitor and control the product costs and revenues as well as pricing structure and financial benchmarking
- take the lead as product owner in product related business projects and initiatives
- maintain the product documentation (client presentations, fact sheets, service guides) and provide the necessary support to Relationship Management / Sales stakeholders
- conducting research and data analysis (markets, competitors, industry trends) for internal stakeholders
- represent products and initiatives inside and outside the company
- support of the team leader in strategic planning and its implementation
- play an active role in the further development in the area of Fintech, DLT/Blockchain and SIX's own F10 (Incubator & Accelerator)
What You Bring
- minimum 5 years of experience in a product management / project management related role with proven ability in managing product strategy, including conceptual analyses and strategic initiatives. Consulting experience is an advantage knowledge of the Swiss financial sector with direct experience inpost trading / securities services
- strong analytical/conceptual skills, structured and results-oriented mindset, as well as process thinking and affinity for IT/new technologies
- talent to work with a wide range of stakeholders across the matrix organization
- ability to interact with IT and business analysts in the context of product development
- affinity to new technologies such as blockchain/DLT, Bot, API, etc.
- experiences in presenting/promoting own products and new services with senior management, committees and customers
- fluent command of written and spoken German and English (is mandatory), knowledge of French, Italian or Spanish is an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Maria Teresa Buchanan at +41 58 399 8083.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.
Something looks off?