Threat Intelligence Analyst
At TRM, we're on a mission to build a safer financial system for billions of people around the world. Our next-generation platform, which combines threat intelligence with machine learning, enables financial institutions and governments to detect cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime at an unprecedented scale.
As a Blockchain Intelligence Analyst, you will drive TRM’s collection, analysis, and reporting on key areas of the crypto economy (e.g., crypto exchanges, fraud). You will ensure that TRM has best-in-class intelligence through your subject matter expertise, first-principles problem solving, and ability to turn data into insights. You will collaborate with an experienced team of engineers, data scientists, and product managers to build scalable systems to detect, prevent, and mitigate cryptocurrency fraud and financial crime.
The impact you’ll have here:
- Owning TRM’s intelligence cycle for key areas of the crypto economy, to include collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Producing insightful reports and delivering them both in writing and in briefings.
- Managing attribution data and collaborating with product managers, data scientists, software engineers, and blockchain intelligence experts.
- Collaborating with data and engineering teams to enhance the TRM product.
- Building and refining processes to enable scaling.
What we’re looking for:
- You are excited about the crypto space and have practical experience with virtual currencies, applications, and their use in financial networks.
- You are eager to help build a company and have an eye for identifying opportunities to scale.
- You enjoy turning unique data into high quality insights, including tactical and strategic intelligence reports.
- You demonstrate full ownership of your work, taking an 80/20 approach to accomplish objectives.
- You are adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity, anticipating changes to priorities and reacting quickly.
- You have ability to research in another language.
The TRM way
- We define high-impact targets through customer centricity, prioritization, and adaptability.
- We execute efficiently to achieve our goals through good judgment, velocity, and humility.
- We elevate our team’s performance through integrity, apprenticeship, and positivity.
Why TRM Labs
- Join a mission-driven company that's building a safer financial system for billions of people.
- Do meaningful work alongside a bright and humble team.
- Develop world-class products that are trusted by leading institutions and agencies.
- Tackle novel challenges in blockchain, data science, and threat intelligence.
- We've raised $150M from JPMorgan Chase, Visa, PayPal, Tiger Global, Bessemer, among others.
- Enjoy a remote-first workplace with hubs in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and London.
- Remote-first work environment, with optional in-person offices
- Regular team off-sites and retreats
- Competitive salaries and stock options
- Premium health, dental, and vision insurance
- FSA, HSA ,and 401K programs
- Life & disability coverage
- Generous paid time for vacation, volunteering, sick leave, and parental leave
- Fitness, co-working, and home office reimbursements
- Fertility, professional coaching, and mental health resources
We encourage you to reach out even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Do not worry about picking exactly the right job; we can always explore other options after starting the conversation. Your passion and interests will set you apart, especially if your background or career is unconventional. Join us!