Senior Consultant for Analytics , MIS , Insights
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Solid reporting/MIS/Analytics experience required. High functioning verbal and written communication skills. Ability to face with senior stakeholders independently, document agreed plans and design SOPs basis discussion.
- Proficient user of Advanced Excel, VBA, SQL, Data Discovery Tools (Tableau, Power BI), Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Adept in data gathering, scrubbing, processing + modeling, analysis and reporting (+ useful visualization)
- Work highly with continuous improvement mindset (i.e. with core knowledge on root cause analysis, process mapping, LEAN methodology, performance measurement and improvement).
- Define and implement standardized MIS procedures
- Develop & customize reports / dashboards as per requirement and establish frequency of reporting
- Keep track & master view of multiple reports, mapped to multiple stakeholders along with frequency to ensure no report misses timelines or stakeholders
- Review for quality assurance to ensure accuracy and security of all reports at all times
- Ensure zero non-compliance son process audit on data security and compliance
- Review current processes for data gathering, analysis and reporting to identify process improvements for increased team efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Work on projects / programs in support of data insights from site / location and LOB / Functions (i.e. RCA, performance measurement, process mapping, scorecards et al)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.