CE - Analytics Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with over $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852, and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
About Wells Fargo India and Philippines
The India and Philippines organization at Wells Fargo enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. I &P teams operate from Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website.
About the Role
You will help us deliver on our vision and build strong relationships with Enterprise partners. You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
The Campaign Execution team within the Marketing Execution and Process Excellence Center of Excellence is looking for an Analytics Consultant who will be responsible for key aspects of outbound leading the execution of marketing campaign lists (mostly email) in collaboration with Optimization Consultants, Marketing Managers, Lines of Business, Analytics teams, and other Marketing Execution teams.
In this role, you will:
• Creating accurate and complete customer lists for marketing campaigns efficiently, in a timely manner, and within policy.
• Managing and prioritizing multiple complex projects independently.
• Building and strengthening strong business relationships with peers and partners in order to identify, define, build, and execute complex direct marketing initiatives.
• Consulting with partners to identify and define technical business requirements based on marketing and business needs.
• Ensuring adherence to privacy, information security, legal, compliance, and WF business policies and regulations, and ensuring that all audit requirements are met and documented.
• Using a GUI to connect to multiple databases, to design and run marketing and lead-generation campaigns which will be executed across many different data platforms with multiple distribution channels (direct mail, email, phone, ATM, online banners, etc.).
• Collaborating with a consultative approach and an ability to work independently.
- 3+ years of campaign execution, reporting and analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis from tier 1 universities.
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- 2+ years of Experience with campaign management software, preferably IBM Campaign Management (formerly Unica Affinium) from top tier banks like CITI, Amex, JPMC etc.
- A+ level of expertise in MS office packages – PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to identify in efficiencies and opportunities to improve the process
- Excellent analytical, problem solving
- Persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Experience with campaign management software PEGA
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Experience in managing senior overseas partners’ expectations and communicate effectively with them
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- End-to-end marketing campaign management experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.