Process Engineering Administrator
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Process Engineering Administrator...
In this role, you will:
- Support process improvement initiatives and internal and external customers
- Review, research, compile information, test and evaluate process and workflow data as directed
- Oversee process requirements while maintaining compliance with internal company requirements and standards
- Provide operational and analytical support for Process Engineers
- Identify and assist in identifying gaps and efficiency opportunities and make recommendations based on analyses
- Interact with business subject matter experts to determine information and details in support of research and evaluations
- Prioritize responsibilities to support initiatives
- Facilitate process updates with business partners, ensuring the process provided to business complies with policies and regulations
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Process Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Process Engineering, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Enterprise Finance (EF) drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance (EF) include Corporate Finance, Treasury, Wealth and Investment Management Finance, Controller, Tech Finance, Chief Operating Office Finance, Business Management Office, Corporate and Investment Banking Finance, Investment Planning etc.
Business Management Office (BMO) – India and Philippines is responsible for Finance Strategy – India & Philippines, Business Management, Communication and People Strategy, Business Process Management, Risk, Global Delivery Assurance, International Finance and Strategic Change Delivery.
About the Role
We are hiring for a Process Engineering Associate position in Business Process Management (BPM) function as part of BMO in Wells Fargo – India & Philippines (location-Bengaluru). The candidate will be primarily responsible for partnering with business teams (offshore & onshore) in Finance on deliverables associated with Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
- Partner with BPM Capabilities Lead, BPM Finance Lead, Process Architect, Enterprise Librarian, Program Manager, business teams and managers to implement common approach and standards related to RCSA, Change Requests and COSO modeling
- Applies foundational process engineering tools such as SIPOC (suppliers, input, process, output and customers), Process Mapping, Lean/Six Sigma principles and other techniques to create process models
- Leverages iGrafx software to build and store process models
- Liaise with business teams and managers in Finance to understand requirements as well as facilitate conversations to steer the tasks associated with process documentation
- Seek and share industry standards / domain practices for honing professional skills and value add
- Facilitates exchange of process updates with business partners and is accountable that the details provided to business complies with Wells Fargo Policies and Regulations
- May identify or assist in identifying gaps and efficiency opportunities and may make recommendations based on analysis. Interacts with subject matter experts to ascertain information and details in support of research and evaluations
- Identify and recognize best practices that can be replicated across business process definition and assist in change management / projects
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Commerce / Finance / Business Administration / Humanities
- Experience of working across one or more geographic territories or regions
- Proficiency in relevant process mapping tools (Aris/ Visio / iGrafx etc.) / familiarity with JIRA
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to cultivate strong collaborative working relationships with business teams, managers and senior leaders
- Proficiency in interpersonal, influencing, project coordination and communication skills
- 1-4 years of overall work experience with 1-2 years of experience in Process Improvement / Process Documentation / Change Management / Process Engineering /Process Excellence / Project Coordination / Risk
- Experience of working in a bank or financial institution or consulting firm or shared services is welcome
- Any certifications in Lean Six Sigma as per WF Enterprise Process Engineering learning level
Internal candidate – 12 months in Wells Fargo
We encourage diversity in terms of hiring for these roles
Shift: largely mid-shift (1.30 PM – 10.30 PM IST) however extended working hours are possible based on business requirements
Training would be provided to selected candidates
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.