Associate Quality Assurance Administrator
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Quality Assurance Administrator which covers jobs responsible for reviewing actions, transactions, documentation, processes and programs to ensure quality standards are met, relevant controls are followed and executed, and deficiencies are identified and addressed.
In this role, you will:
- Provide quality control support
- Perform quality reviews and ensure control procedures are followed
- Identify, research, resolve and report all discrepancies related to claims, procedural issues, and quality data transmissions
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Provide support to the business line staff in the areas of reporting and business documentation
- Evaluate the quality and accuracy of work being reviewed
- Work closely with both internal and external customers to meet their service needs
- Act as a subject matter expertise
- Provide information and assist in the feedback and education to staff
- 6+ months of Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- Completed 2nd year College level
- Flexible with work arrangement and schedule
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.