Lead Business Execution Consultant
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a highly skilled and forward-thinking Lead Business Execution consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT Service Management and remain align with emerging industry practices, advancements, and trends within IT industry, to implement technological solutions to enhance Technology Command Center & Production Management (TCCPM) productivity and competitiveness.
In this role, you will:
- Support the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges related to IT Service Management that require solid analytical skills, extensive knowledge of Business Execution, and understanding of ITSM, delivering longer term and large-scale solutions.
- Willingness to learn & adopt & stay up to date with the latest technology trends and solutions in the IT Industry to further Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Wells Fargo IT Service Management (ITSM) processes.
- Collaborate and consult with various team to review, assess, and optimize current and future ITSM practices and processes to identify gaps and design robust future state. Ensuring cost effectiveness through automation, strong risk management through effective operating controls, and optimized delivery.
- Act as a consultant to leadership to drive key strategic Technology initiatives and drive performance. Develop and implement information delivery or presentations to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Provide consulting services to ensure new ITSM practices and processes align to the overarching framework (COBIT, FFIEC, ITIL), strategic roadmap, Wells Fargo policies, regulatory requirements, Technology goals and objectives, and meet customer needs and expectations.
- Partnering with technology teams in Designing and Implementing new technology solutions to improve business processes, increase efficiency, productivity, reduce cost and improve customer experience.
- Analyze the different types of technology risks posed by the latest technology and design corresponding controls that could be implemented to mitigate those risks.
- Monitor compliance to ensure that the latest technology controls are being implemented as designed and are effective. Identify and report any deviations or gaps in control effectiveness and recommend corrective measures.
- Collaborating with other departments and stakeholders including product teams to identify technology challenges around IT service management, thereby defining implementation strategies and delivering product solutions/ enhancements that meet business requirements.
- Mentor junior team members and cultivate an environment of continuous learning.
- Collaborate within IT Service management function to lead engagements on Technology Risk Reviews & Technology Control Evaluations & Any other Internal/External audits/Reviews.
- Ability to use the concepts of Predictive Analytics, AI/ML to Analyze Technology data to predict the outcomes, Perform Data Classification, Data Analysis & Pattern Analysis to identify repetitive trends & pattern.
- Review performance Analytics Dashboards using analytical modules within ServiceNow & to perform an impact analysis on the process gaps identified.
- Reviews Key Risk Indicators and Investigates causes for metric breaches that are deviating from trends and escalate situations that pose excessive risk(s).
- Manage ServiceNow enhancements by coordinating with Scrum Master, product Owner, Development teams, help identify defects and propose new enhancements.
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Willingness to learn & adopt emerging technologies (AI/ML, Predictive Analytics) used in IT Industry for IT Service Management
- Understanding of Software development methodologies such as: Agile & Kanban
- Understanding of ServiceNow ITSM product Line and its Offerings
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills & ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- 5+ years in creating, maintaining, and managing reports and management presentations.
- Ability to use data to tell a story to all levels within an organization.
- Strong communication & Data presentation & Interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable on industry frameworks Like: COBIT2019, FFIEC and ITIL
- Strong relationship management and proven leadership skills, with solid conflict management, negotiation, and organizational effectiveness techniques with senior business leaders to foster and manage ongoing relationships and gain commitment to accomplish business goals.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.