Senior Transaction Reporting Analyst- SFTR (FTC)
About this Role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a SFTR Senior Transaction Reporting Analyst.
The transaction reporting function are responsible for the EMIR RTS 2.0, MiFID II, SFTR and Bank of Italy transaction reporting and exception management processes in partnership with our Technology team, as well as providing support for regulatory change projects within the EMEA region.
The role will primarily be responsible for the accurate and timely submissions of our regional transaction reporting obligations to the respective competent authorities, however the role will also include support of change management projects and processes as a result of the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
These initiatives would include streamlining of SFTR processes, as well as enhancements to internal infrastructure to support current regulatory requirements. This role is appropriate for an experienced regulatory reporting SME.
In this role you will:
- Monitor and when needed, perform the daily exceptions management process in a timely and accurate manner to meet Wells Fargo’s reporting obligations.
- Further enhance the control framework around transaction reporting processes.
- Maintenance and enhancement of governance documents (eg. Process flows and procedures)
- Provide analytical support to regulatory change projects.
- Act as the link between business requirements and technology solutions.
- Co-ordinate testing support to regulatory change projects with local SMEs.
- Work with Traders and Salespeople to work through potential trade issues and violations.
- Work with Compliance and Legal team partners on rule interpretations for regulatory change.
- Delivery timely and accurate MI to Operations & Compliance management.
- Issue Management and write ups.
- Liaise with senior regional stakeholders through Senior Stakeholder meetings.
- Present in Senior Stakeholder meetings, Forums or Steer Co’s.
- Help drive and close out items on the TR BOW, own and steer issues until resolution.
- Perform Junior Leadership and Management responsibilities.
- (Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
- Experience in Institutional Investment Operations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have excellent experience in transaction reporting operations, covering SFTR, and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of both the regulation and reporting methodology.
- Knowledge of transaction reporting operations.
- Ability to understand and translate regulatory rule changes and map to requirements.
- Working product knowledge in SFTs, especially Repo’s.
- Experience of working with project stakeholders to deliver change. Proven track record of process improvements and project delivery.
- Solid communication and organisational skills – to work with local and remote Operations, Technology and Compliance stakeholders.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (VBA preferred).
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.