Learning and Development - Facilitator
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Facilitator in Human Resources as a part of Talent Management and Learning. For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will:
- Deliver standard training material of courses with one or more components (e.g., new-hire, refresher, process, product or systems, and customer experience skills) to an audience through directive teaching methods to help individual contributors and managers develop crucial job skills
- Provide one on one or group coaching to assist in learning of new skills
- Support peers and assist with initiatives and implementation
- Provide direction and support with various level business leaders on functional learning strategy
- Use knowledge of general learning and development programs to understand the interconnectivity and business impact of various solutions
- Recommend modifications to instructional designers to keep course content current and to enhance programs, resources, and tools
- Receive direction from supervisor and escalate non-routine questions
- Interact with immediate team and functional area on a wide range of information, as well as internal and external customers
- 2+ years of Learning and Development Facilitation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ year of experience facilitating classroom training (virtual and/or in-person) in a corporate, institutional, or military setting
- Experience successfully utilizing technology to deliver or facilitate training in a classroom environment
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles
- Ability to lead, train, and provide feedback to staff and corresponding managers
- Supervisory or management experience
- Strong classroom presence and facilitation skills with a dynamic presentation style
- Experience with virtual training technologies such as Centra, Adobe Connect, and WebEx
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
7001 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.