Customer Service Representative
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Customer Care within Investment Contact Center (ICC) as part of Wealth & Investment Management. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will service clients with brokerage accounts via telephone. Individuals in this role act as a front-line problem solver to address client concerns, assisting them as needed. This is a challenging role with a broad focus. Successful employees are punctual, reliable, and are always learning new ways to support clients and to provide an exceptional client experience every day.
In this role, you will:
- Work within a contact center environment to support financial products and services.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service experience and offer ideas to resolve internal and external customer issues to provide first contact resolution.
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks.
- Manage risk by following all policies and procedures and staying abreast of changes to them.
- Advocate for digital services such as online delivery of statements and other documents, eSign paperwork, and any other digital opportunities
- 2+ years of Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems.
- Ability to discuss digital enhancements to provide a better client experience.
- Brokerage industry experience
- Knowledge of investment terminology
- Contact center experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Pay for this position is $21.50 an hour
- Start date will be October 23, 2023
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location below
- Required location listed below. Relocation assistance is not available for this position
- 2801 Market Street, St. Louis, MO
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.