About Well Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo N.A. by supporting business lines and functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modelling. Wells Fargo India is operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) delivers a comprehensive suite of Banking, Trading and Wealth Management solutions to High Net Worth (HNW) customers. We focus on our client’s overall financial needs and provide solutions to serve the needs.
About the Role:
You are responsible for very complex partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry. You would consult and perform very complex analyses/ analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc. Your responsibilities will include identifying opportunities for participating in and/or leading management information capabilities development work; interpreting and presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management. You would ensure adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. You would work with data which may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
In this you will:
- Independently ensure flawless service delivery working directly with stake-holders
- Identify process improvement opportunities and deliver efficiency / person hours saving
- Identify Innovation opportunities and build analytical solutions
- Workflow management and make the process audit ready
- Mentor junior/campus joiners
- Assist leadership team to build new capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Bachelor’s degree but post-graduation is preferable in engineering or equivalent, Postgraduate in Business, Engineering, Economics and Stats preferred.
- Good Knowledge and understanding of complex databases (Teradata, DB2, Oracle etc.)
- Experience in one of the programming utilities (SAS/SQL, Python etc.)
- Experience in business intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Experience in reports and dashboards (Excel); Experience in Automation (Macro, RPA etc.)
- Experience in EDA, Predictive assessments using Machine Learning techniques
- Experience with iterative development approach (Agile)
- Experience with source control (GitHub)
- Experience with issue and project tracking (JIRA)
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.