Fiduciary Associate Manager
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Fiduciary Associate Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a team of individual contributor roles with low to moderate complexity and risk in Fiduciary Management Services, promoting growth, profit management, and risk management
- Engage stakeholders and internal partners associated with the function
- Assign accounts and ensure relationships are managed according to fiduciary policies and procedures to ensure satisfactory audits and service standards are met
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvement and risk control development within the Fiduciary Management Services office
- Develop new business, retain or expand current relationships and coaches on business development and develop investment strategies
- Review documents, negotiate fees, and approve discretionary distributions up to appropriate amount
- Make day-to-day decisions and resolve issues regarding objectives and operations of Fiduciary Management Services team to meet business objectives
- Interpret and develop policies and procedures for functions with low to moderate complexity within scope of responsibility
- Provide fiduciary oversight and answer moderately complex questions regarding trust taxability, document interpretation, and fiduciary risk management
- Collaborate with and consult with all levels of professionals including managers
- Interact directly with external customers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Fiduciary Products
- Be responsible for selection, evaluation, and development of staff
- Experience in Fiduciary Products or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- Must be amenable to onsite work, and in a night shift schedule
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.