Lead Commercial Loan Closing Representative
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Commercial Loan Closing Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support performance and overall effectiveness of team, as well as cross-group pre-close and post-close documents for the most complex commercial real estate loans
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within Commercial Loan Closing
- Perform or guide others on complex business and operational decisions that require planning, evaluation, and interpretation
- Review and prepare loan related documents
- Independently prioritize work and provide day-to-day-work leadership and mentorship to Commercial Loan Closing team
- Lead or contribute to implementation of new or revised processes and procedures that require coordination among various work groups
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to peers, colleagues and managers on the functions, policies, procedures and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ years of Commercial Loan Closing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Commercial Loan Closing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.