Associate Fiduciary Specialist
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Fiduciary Specialist.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in less complex customer financial account relationship services
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions while managing the risk of accounts
- Administer client accounts in order to create, expand, and serve relationships
- Review basic issues, policies, or procedures for which answers can be quickly obtained related to moderately complex risk tasks and deliverables
- Develop knowledge of investment strategies, objectives, and asset allocations
- Analyze trust and financial information and prioritize as appropriate
- Set up, administer, terminate, and distribute moderately complex accounts of all types
- Receive direction from supervisor and exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Communicate directly with clients, Wells Fargo partners, and external resources
- Provide work direction
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 6+ months experience in Fiduciary Products or equivalent demonstrated through a combination of work experience and education
- Completed 2nd year in College (Bachelor’s Degree) or finished 2-3 year Associate Degree course
- Experience in managing Trust, Risk Management or doing complex research.
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to develop and manage client relationships
Must be amenable to work onsite and on a night shift schedule
Associate Fiduciary Specialist will be responsible for all non-discretionary administrative tasks and would act in the same capacity as US employees except where Regulation K or other regulatory or contractual requirements create a need for modification. This will be client facing and will serve in a relationship management capacity. Tasks performed would include the following:
- Administrative Account Reviews
- Bill Pay
- Money Movement
- Non-Monetary Client Service Requests
- Overdrafts & Uninvested Cash
- Tax Related Tasks
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.