CSBB_UAT_Technology Business Systems Associate_3
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
About Wells Fargo India
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai locations
About this Role
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Systems Associate for Testing and Technical Support Group as part of Consumer & Small Business Banking Operations.
As part of the centralization of UAT testing strategy, a UAT COE is formed at Wells Fargo India & Philippines. The potential candidates are required to have functional knowledge of retail core operations, in-depth understanding of the Retail Banking, Account maintenance, Reconciliation, and payment processing with hands-on experience of UAT, QA & SIT in their current or previous roles
In this role you w:
The successful candidate will be a functional expert having worked in Retail core operations. Key responsibility will be:
- Creation of test strategy, test plans, test scripts, script execution for Retail Core Operations
- Participating in BRD and FSD reviews.
- Provide status reporting, defect triage, test summary, testing traceability.
- Conduct meetings and reviews as needed with Operations and other stakeholders.
- Agile testing responsibilities include grooming sessions, sprint planning and participation, daily SCRUM calls.
- Partner with the Line of Business, Risk/Compliance, and technology partners across Operations
- Consult with users providing advice and direction
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Research system features being tested
- Log, track and verify resolution of software and specification defects
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Overall, 3 years of experience in the Banking industry
- 2+ years of in-depth knowledge of Retail Banking, Account maintenance, Reconciliation and payment processing is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results
- Hands on experience with Retail Banking application is preferred
- Hands on expertise with test management tools like JIRA, ALM, Confluence, etc.…
- Experience in User Acceptance development & implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of business tools and processes
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.