Independent Testing Specialist
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Independent Testing Specialist...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in less complex development and design of methodologies and standards for review activities companywide in alignment with the risk management framework
- Ensure effective and appropriate testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for risk programs, risks, and controls according to standards and other applicable policies within Independent Testing
- Support and implement less complex initiatives with low to moderate risk and exercise independent judgment to guide risk reporting, escalation, and resolution
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing expertise in risk management framework and the risk and control environment
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues, internal partners and management
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Independent Testing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Independent Testing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.