About Wells Fargo India - Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations.
Department Overview - Human Resources develops and implements our “team members, candidates, and operational” strategies to support Wells Fargo’s business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our foundational success is based on the ability to operate efficiently, attract, retain, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
About the Role
This position is an exciting opportunity to join the Wells Fargo Enterprise People Analytics as an Analytic Associate- Reporting and data analytics, responsible for continuing to build our human capital data practice. As an analytic consultant, you will part of a team responsible for Quality Assurance and QC on a variety of reporting to support and provide consistent and accurate human capital data requests that support HR decisions.
- Develop, maintain and distribute periodic and adhoc reports to maximize operational efficiencies/quality.
- Participate in a cross functional/virtual team to strategize, plan and execute programs, services and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity and risk. Proactively partner and collaborate across the larger People Analytics team to provide seamless consulting and reporting services to our partners.
- Proactively manage data gaps/accuracy, while ensuring the integrity of analysis through rigorous attention to detail and validation in data, in reporting self-service tools with technology partner through a collaborative and agile approach.
- Deliver products through a standard security and risk model developed in partnership with Data Governance.
Market Skills and Certifications :
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Post Graduate (MBA or equivalent)
Unique Knowledge / Skill requirement
- 2 years of hands-on experience in HR reporting and data analysis
- 1+ years of writing Oracle / Teradata SQL experience
- 1+ years of Excel / MS Access database experience
- 1+ experience with BI tools
- 1+ years of Tableau experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Critical thinking- being able to look at results and determine if they make sense, Natural curiosity, willingness to learn, time management, quality work, knowing when to ask for help
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Operating Environment/ Operational Management
• Being able to adapt to change
• Thrives in a collaborative team environment and is able to work effectively with teams in remote locations
• Comfortable in a virtual environment, e.g. conference calls and webinars
• Bring a culture of operational excellence and enhancements
• Good team player
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and demonstrate strong presentation skills
• Engage with cross culture team members and stake holders
• Engagement and work with multiple senior management stakeholders
Required Technical Skills:
• Languages: Oracle SQL
• Applications: MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), VBA , OBIEE
• Database: Oracle
• OS: MS Windows
• Automation of process using PowerShell / VBA
- Experience in HR domain using Workday
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.