About the Role
Responsible for routine and medium to difficult complex purchase orders of PC hardware, software, and lease or rental of products, services and equipment utilizing purchase order eProcurement systems and processes, incorporating transactional orderable product identifier data, while providing Buying Team operations support. Considered a commodity expert for routinely purchased products and related services, the candidate will interact with customers and suppliers for ensuring requirements for products and services are fulfilled throughout the procure to pay life cycle process. Identifies, recommends, and supports implementation of improvements in tools and processes in order to streamline and automate existing processes.
The Buying Coordinator is responsible to Manage requisition lifecycle from initial request through PO fulfillment; consistently uses automation tools within the buying process to deliver an optimized process and improved turnaround time.
• Address escalated issues with key stakeholders and ensure timely resolution
• Supports Buying Team delivery of routine and complex purchase orders of PC hardware, software, and Non IT Related Spend categories using eProcurement systems
• Responsible for tracking supplier performance and will provide where necessary reporting and monitoring of inventory levels
• Identifying Purchasing needs and negotiating with Suppliers
• Determination to minimize risk of buying operations and continuously meet or exceed departmental SLA measurements.
• Interacts with suppliers’ customer service teams and LOB stakeholders and requestors to clarify orders and/or special instructions, in addition to defective equipment returns for replacement. Meets contractual and departmental SLAs
• Working with Catalog Admin team to get the Item adds done
• Being the point of contact and owns the customer relationship for each purchase.
• Supports ongoing system testing (UAT, PROD validation, and BCP events)
• University degree in any stream.
• Experience of more than 2+ years in supply chain
• SAP Ariba & SAP ECC Procurement Experience - minimum 1+ year
• Basic Supply Chain Management Knowledge.
• Subject matter knowledge in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and/or Billing and Collections
• Ability to effectively support buying team operations and meet departmental SLAs.
• General knowledge of problem resolution steps, financial controls, and purchasing procedures
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.