Lead Independent Testing Officer
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Independent Testing Officer...
In this role, you will:
- Lead complex initiatives executing moderate to high risk or complex review activities and engagements in a matrixed environment
- Communicate emerging risks with broad impact and act as key participant in large scale planning for Independent Testing
- Develop and design methodologies and standards for review activities across the enterprise in alignment with the risk management framework
- Review and research complex development and design of methodologies and standards for review activities companywide in alignment with the risk management framework
- Ensure effective and appropriate testing, validation, and documentation of review activities for risk programs, risks and controls
- Make decisions in complex situations requiring solid understanding of risk management framework and the risk and control environment that influence and lead enterprise testing to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with Audit, Legal, external agencies, and regulatory bodies to resolve risk related topics
- Lead project teams and mentor individuals
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Independent Testing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Independent Testing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.