Fraud & Claims Operations Associate Manager
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Fraud & Claims Operations Associate Manager which covers jobs responsible for identifying, researching, and analyzing complex fraud and claims trends, including transactions, referrals, policies, regulatory compliance, and/or unusual situations.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a team of specialists within a fraud and claims program for proactive fraud identification, prevention, and detection, as well as ensuring the recovery, execution, and handling of claims
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development in fraud and claims management to maximize efficiency and enhance customer service
- Make supervisory decisions and resolve issues related to work distribution under direction of fraud and claims management
- Leverage interpretation of internal processes and procedures to establish performance standards, evaluate performance, develop training materials, and ensure compliance with internal policies, risk controls, and government regulations
- Collaborate and consult with customers, vendors, and other functional areas to resolve escalated issues
- Interact directly with fraud and claims management to develop and implement functional area policies or procedures, and to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Fraud and Claims Operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 2+ years of Financial Services, Fraud, or Investigation experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education
- 1+ years Leadership experience
- Completed 2nd year College level
- Flexible with work schedule and arrangement
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.