Customer Service Representative, Research Fulfillment
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The role is responsible for responding to inquiries and issues from customers on a variety of complex financial products, services and/or select customer segments through a variety of channels. Answers inquiries, resolves problems, and provides a best-in-class customer experience while adhering to work guidelines, policies, and regulations.
In this role, you will:
- Support financial products and services
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service experience and offer ideas to resolve internal and external customer issues to provide first call resolution
- Perform moderately complex customer support tasks
- Receive direction from customer service supervisor and escalate non-routine questions
- Interact with customer service team on complex customer issues
- Provide training on policies and procedures, and provide guidance to less experienced individuals, as well as internal and external customers
- Two ( 2 ) years' experience in Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Completed 2 years of college education
- Preferably with Accounting and Bank Reconciliation background
- At least two (2) years professional experience in a BPO work environment; Customer Service handling financial program, Back-office support
- Essential computer skills including Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, and SharePoint
- Preferably strong knowledge in MS Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Amenable to work on US shift
- Amenable to work in Five NEO, BGC, Taguig City
- Amenable to work onsite
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.