Lead Fraud & Claims Operations Representative
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Fraud & Claims Operations Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support performance and overall effectiveness of team as well as cross-group operational tasks
- Proactively provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools with efficient flow of fraud and claims operations
- Perform or guide others on complex account activity and claims that can include high risk and high dollar transactions requiring research that involves multiple transaction channels and products
- Independently prioritize work and provide day-to-day work leadership and mentorship for fraud and claims team
- Contribute in resolving control deficiencies in bank processes, procedures, customer, or team decisions that require coordination among cross-functional teams
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to less experienced staff in complex situations on wide range of information related to fraud and claims
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of customer service, financial services, fraud, or investigations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in customer service, financial services, fraud, or investigations, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.