Lead Data Management Analyst for DSIE
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Data Management Analyst...
In this role, you will:
Job Description in FTE Tool
- Organize and lead complex companywide initiatives to ensure that data quality is maintained so that data can effectively support business processes
- Oversee analysis and reporting in support of regulatory requirements
- Identify and recommend analysis of data quality or integrity issues
- Evaluate data quality metrics and data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality
- Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations requiring solid understanding of data governance standards and procedures
- Identify new data sources and develop recommendations for assessing the quality of new data
- Lead project teams and mentor less experienced staff members
- Recommend remediation of process or control gaps that align to management strategy
- Serve as relationship manager for a line of business
- Consult with and provide recommendations to senior management regarding assessments of the current state of data and metadata quality within area of assigned responsibility
- Represent client in cross-functional groups to develop companywide data governance strategies
- Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to senior managers to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution
- 7+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, or Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 7+ years of experience as a Sr data Analyst in Data Management in Banking sector
- 4+ years of experience with data mapping, data and root cause analysis
- 3+ Years of experience in Power BI and Tableau desired
- Agile Methodology experience
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo Risk Controls Self-Assessment (RCSA) process
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business analysis, data analysis, business consulting, data management
- Ability to lead projects/initiatives with high risk and complexity
- Excellent SQL/Hive skills - queries, joins, data modelling, relational DB concepts
Job Expectations :
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.