Information Security Analyst
Wells Fargo is seeking an Information Security Analyst...
In this role, you will:
- About the Role:
Our Enterprise Information Security team is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our IAM Reconciliation team.
The Senior Information Security Analyst will participate in the Identity and Access Management related work especially with OIM reconciliation, Orphan id management. Identify issues, propose solutions and work closely with various stakeholders in implementation of new tools and process. The Analyst will play a pivotal role analysis, designing, testing, and implementing IES reconciliation solution.
- Driving end to end implementation of any application/solution, highlight/identify risks and provide mitigation approach for the module.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities to identify an issue and propose solutions
- Understanding of data analysis techniques, standards and error handling concepts
- Collaborate effectively with different teams initiate action, manage change, contribute to high impact decisions and accept challenging assignments.
- Provides support for testing, emergencies and audit compliance projects. Participates in the evaluation and implementation of emerging data access control technologies, information systems security issues, safeguards and techniques.
- Possess leadership skills, to be resilient and drive changes. Ability to maintain composure under pressure and deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge on Rogue Account Management, Reconciliation Process and Orphan id's management.
- Proactive in identifying gaps and help the team in streamlining process.
- Ability to manage the bridge calls with customers on technical issues/pages/ On-Calls
- Good to have basic troubleshooting skills over UNIX / Database / Mainframe / Active Directory.
- Coach the team to explore ideas and make them successful.
- Defining and Driving on escalation processes/matrix and ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have familiarity with automation techniques and solutions.
- Flexible to work in shifts & be available for business meetings/team deliverables within/outside of ones shift.
- Ability to assign BAU tasks to Team members and drive it till closure.
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with overall 4-6 years of experience in IAM & 3+ years on production support or implementation of any IAM product.
- Must have strong knowledge of Information Security/Risk management concepts and/or Access Control standards.
- Good understanding and knowledge of various controls, Platform provisioning, DE provisioning, PBL and ILM concepts.
- Good to have knowledge on escalation processes/matrix and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise wide ticketing tools like Remedy, Zen desk, Service now etc.
- Strong time management skills with ability to participate in multiple projects/work streams simultaneously.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Must have understanding of data analysis techniques, standards and error handling concepts.
- Must have strong knowledge on formal risk management methodology / regulatory guidelines required for financial service organizations / information security compliance/policies and ability to identify & contribute towards mitigating risks.
- Desired Qualifications:
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner.
- Good to have familiarity with automation techniques and solutions.
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills.
- Good to knowledge working and implementation knowledge on Cloud Security.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Good to have active Security certifications like Security plus, CISM or OIG/CIAM
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; clear verbal and written communication skills to facilitate solutions and resolve problems.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.