Commercial Loan Servicing Representative
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Commercial Loan Servicing Representative...
In this role, you will:
- Support internal and external customers with inquiries and complaints regarding loan servicing needs
- Monitor loan system and resolve customer issues, and process complex transactions online
- Perform moderately complex administrative, transactional, operational and customer support tasks
- Act as primary loan servicing contact that involve construction monitoring and disbursements
- Monitor collateral and preparing payoff letters, releasing collateral
- Audit loan systems of record for new loan setups, modifications and data input, and customer research and billing
- Receive direction from supervisors, and escalate non-routine customer concerns to experienced individuals
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- Interact with internal customers
- Receive direction from leaders
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
Required Qualifications, International:
- 1+ years of Experience in Commercial Loan Servicing, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Very good communications skills.
- Calling experience is an advantage.
- B.com or MBA or any relevant experience
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.