CMMS Senior Lead Analytics Consultant
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lead Analytics Consultant who will be responsible for data integrity, process review and development, and the continuous communications with all application users for engineering related data for the Wells Fargo Critical Facilities team. This position will also serve as the CPG Process & Procedures lead, ensuring all processes and procedures are compliant and communicated out to our teams accordingly, as well as updated appropriately within the CMMS program.
In this role, you will:
- Act as an advisor to senior leadership to develop or influence analytical strategies for highly complex business and technical needs
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques and advanced data from multiple sources across the enterprise
- Deliver solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, innovation, and coordination of highly complex activities
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to senior leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership
- Facilitate tracking & measurement to enable improving our business by understanding the root cause of events and/or failure points in processes.
- Be a key partner, collaborator and supporter of Wells Fargo Technology Group and Corporate Properties team members to meet CF strategic and operational goals and objectives.
- Develop and execute training in business systems throughout the portfolio as necessary and the coordination of the Analyst team members.
- Provide instruction regarding ServiceNow compliance as well as manage non-employees associated with 3rd Party FMP firms.
- Provide expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing CMMS program.
- Provide subject matter expertise in regards to CPG CF systems of record (CMMS program and ServiceNow)
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to team members, internal partners and senior leadership.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key team members, internal partners and senior leadership to take desired action.
- Monitor and manage overall data consistency within CMMS program by internal Well Fargo teams and 3rd Party FMP firms.
- Data consistency includes, but is not limited to, monitoring change control, incident reporting, vendor evaluations, maintenance compliance, Audit readiness and assessments.
- Develop cost effective recommendations and business plan proposals to improve service reliability.
- Researching and implementing potential Artificial Intelligence opportunities and complex trending mechanisms, as well as data quality and efficiency via improved mobile user tools.
- Support and manage CPG CF processes and procedures toward full compliance and consistent application.
- Accountable for the upkeep of all documentation that relates to the Operations of the sites within the Critical Facilities portfolio, both within the systems of record and the reference library. (This position will work closely with the Compliance Team to ensure all documents are up to date and complaint, as well as our CF Training/Reference Library Manager to ensure upkeep of training materials and reference library.)
Required Qualifications, US:
- 7+ years of Analytics, Reporting, Financial Modeling or Statistics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in managing data systems and critical facilities best practice knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of database design and relational database principles and practices.
- Extensive experience in managing a CMMS database within the data center industry.
- Strong knowledge of building systems, automation and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office software as well as Computerize Maintenance Management Systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of data center: critical facilities systems: electrical, mechanical, and HVAC systems
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Ability to identify and assess issues then make sound decisions
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Job Salary and Location:
- NC Charlotte MIN $84,000 MAX $149,400
- May be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus
- Learn about our benefits at Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.