Loan Documentation Processor
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Loan Documentation Processor. This job is responsible for collecting, preparing, coordinate, and reviewing loan documents.
In this role, you will:
- Support in performing a variety of loan documentation duties on moderately complex loans to ensure compliance with company's policies and procedures for loan products
- Perform loan documentation for moderately complex loans
- Process and close for loan products
- Interpret Loan Documentation policies while analyzing applicant, property, and documentation, ordering all required verifications, documentation, and subsequent follow ups
- Receive direction from Loan Documentation supervisor and escalate non-routine questions
- Manage an assigned pipeline of loans and provide guidance and training to other Loan Documentation individuals
- Interact with immediate Loan Documentation team and functional area on routine process
- Experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.