Business Execution Consultant
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Consultant...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in Tableau & advanced excel
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.