Quality Assurance Administrator
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Quality Assurance Administrator...
In this role, you will:
- Review and score work
- Escalate key maintenance errors identified during scoring process and ensure resolution of same, reviewing programs, processes, documentation, to ensure compliance with internal company requirements or government regulations
- Make final scoring decisions on disputes which impact quality results
- Review systems to ensure company standards are met, exceptions are notated, and issues escalated as necessary
- Provide information and assists in the feedback and formal education process of other staff
- Document quality issues and performance measures for management review
- Monitor quality assurance programs and processes to identify gaps and risk assessment
- Provide coaching to staff and track performance expectations and results
- Interact with staff and business partners to promote team work and departmental effectiveness.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Quality Assurance, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- B.A./B.S./B.Com College Degree (3 years)
- • Accent neutral English
• Auditing experience
• Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks/processes with success
• Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and a sense of humor
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Must have good communication skills, high degree of initiative, strong partnering and interpersonal skills
• Must possess a results driven attitude committed to quality work.
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
• Flexibility with changing priorities
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control and/or Testing Experience
- Eye for detail and comprehension skills
- Previous analytical experience
- Experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both.
- Knowledge of mortgage underwriting, credit programs and policies.
- Experience within the US Home Lending environment
- Familiarity with account/portfolio management within the banking industry
- Completing file preparation strategies and methodologies in accordance with review activities standards for testing, monitoring & quality assurance
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes, initiatives, products and internal controls as defined within testing scripts.
- Ensures findings are documented per department standards and results are provided to Credit Quality Assurance Management ◦Review documents in multiple systems and completing the assigned tasks.
• Adherence to sampling strategy
• Retain loan level documentation and evidence of errors
• Document and make recommendations based on findings
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.