Finance Associate Manager for CBCC
About the Role
This leadership role requires a developed understanding and expertise in financial management reporting / model forecast and analysis to support the enterprise, business units, and functional areas and provide meaningful insights into the underlying drivers impacting results. This knowledge is required to lead the analysis of highly complex business problems across all business units that they will then solve and support with the automation of process solutions. This role will ensure those solutions align across the multiple functions and strategies within Finance, Accounting, Reg, Risk and Operations as team members will be involved in multiple strategic initiatives across the organization in parallel with all the below daily responsibilities and requirements.
- Provide leadership and management to senior managers, senior analysts and key initiative resources; this will include goal setting and progress, communication, development planning, and reviews.
- Spearhead efforts in identification and implementation of process controls, documentation of our consolidated reporting and control architecture, and establishing an effective and compliant architecture for daily financial reporting.
- Provide leadership to the team with day to day tasks and be the central point of contact for resolving queries.
- Front end the interaction with Region, Market & Division executives.
- Lead and ensure Monthly/Quarterly books are closed in timely and accurate manner
- Work on monitoring cost viz. forecast vs actual and provide variance analysis to stakeholders
- Conducting in-depth research of financial, operating and analyzing, interpreting and reporting findings; working with business partners
- Collect financial data, performing high-level analysis, testing for accuracy, identifying and resolving complex problems
- Performing most complex variance and trend analyses; communicating and providing guidance to business partners regarding relevant financial policies
- Requires extensive data reconciliation & consolidation as well as analysis, additionally coupling the use of scenario and sensitivity analysis to forecast possible outcomes, and use this theoretical information to create key metrics for monitoring
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics, monitor KPI and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
- Evaluate all financial results and associated reporting, conduct financial and commercial studies to develop analyses
- Creating and/or monitoring systems or models to predict financial outcomes.
- Recommending business strategies or approaches and providing input to business strategic plans based on various.
- Understands the economic, HC and YTD trend upwards and downwards to provide variance analysis.
- Improvise the process by suggesting innovative ideas.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise individual contributors in the evaluation of financial plans for the finance group
- Identify opportunities for a business group’s financial performance, informing stakeholders of trends and variances
- Ensure integrity and completeness of internal and external financial reports
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, generally accepted accounting principles, regulatory and other requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including more experienced managers
- Lead a team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Enterprise Finance
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Finance or Accounting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 1+ years of leadership experience
Required Qualifications, International:
- Post graduate in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum 12+ years’ experience in finance or accounting roles, including monthly close, management reporting, Monthly business review decks.
- Collect, centralize and consolidate the data from different source and present it to market leaders for business decision making.
- Collaborated with various market and regional heads on daily basis for producing various metrics for business review.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required.
- Strong communication skills required for a regular connect with senior leaders.
- Exposure to key accounting tools like Oracle Financials, Essbase and Tableau/Power BI (Must).
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and ability to prepare and present analysis and recommendations
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to translate and present complex guidance and data in a manner that educates, enhances understanding, and influence decisions
- Ability to effectively assess stakeholder, partner, or client needs while consulting, building solutions, and developing processes
- Demonstrated experience fostering strong partnerships, promoting teamwork, and influencing others
- Sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.