Business Execution Associate
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in a variety of assigned and ongoing business operations to ensure success in meeting business goals and objectives.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement by conducting root cause testing of all compliance and business metrics.
- Determine areas of strength or Business Execution opportunity within defined scope of work
- Review and research strategies and action plans to establish effective processes while meeting performance metrics and policy expectations.
- Utilize independent judgment to guide moderate risk deliverables.
- Present recommendations to develop, implement, and monitor strategic approaches, effectiveness of support function, and business performance improvement opportunities for managing risks of the business.
- Exercise independent judgment and provide guidance in diverse support functions and operations for a single business group within a line of business.
- Collaborate and consult with leaders and executive management.
- Provide work direction to less experienced Strategy and Execution staff.
- Experience in Business Operations, Leadership, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Domain knowledge about Home Mortgage, Credit Card, Auto Loans, Personal Loans or other lending products is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment. Detail oriented, results driven, and has the ability to navigate in a quickly changing and high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to research and report on a variety of issues using problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management.
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Ability to learn the business aspects quickly, multitask and prioritize between projects.
- Exhibits appropriate sense of urgency in managing responsibilities
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines. Available to flex schedule periodically per business requirements
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity and trustworthiness
- Takes ownership for responsibilities for own and drive same effort to the team. Proactive and takes part in org. initiatives
- Responsible for requesting, analyzing, researching and reporting various operational data from multiple sources, including unit production, productivity and/or quality statistics.
- Responsible for executing data reporting (Furnishing) controls leveraging multiple data sources to identify anomalies and off logical data points.
- Manage multiple deliverables and stakeholders and ensure delivery of the tasks accurately and timely.
- Perform user acceptance testing and/or troubleshoot systems-related operational issues.
- Assist with ongoing production and workflow improvement efforts, manage small projects and/or small segments of larger projects.
- Identify automation and process streamline opportunities and lead to implement solutions.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.