Lead Business execution Consultant- SPM
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Third-Party Action Plan Lead business execution Consultant as part of the India & Philippines team supporting Enterprise Complaints and Remediation (ECR) team. This team manages work efforts related to critical commitments and initiatives for the Service Provider management team. The Lead Business Execution Consultant will act as a lead resource while working with ECR Senior Leadership, Line of Business Executive Office teams, Audit, Control, Legal and Independent Testing partners as well as Regulatory Relations to ensure support is provided for timely coordination and delivery.
In this role, you will:
- Drive accountability for assigned action plans, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate Third-Party Action Plan management team.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform review of action plans through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues or trends, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Measure service provider performance based on call quality trend analysis and monthly results
- Relays quality data to the service providers and monitors through resolution
- Monitors regulatory SLAs and ensure action plans are executed for oversight and monitoring
- Manage change, measure, and communicate assignment progress at periodic intervals
- Generate timely, comprehensive, and audience appropriate reports
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Reviews and compiles weekly agent action plans to ensure adherence to contractual SLAS
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence and guide less experienced Execution staff within the group
- Overall 6+ years of work experience in Business Execution, with minimum 2+ years of risk management, business control, business operations, compliance, or process experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- MS Applications including (Outlook PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Word, SharePoint)
- PowerPoint -Must be able to demonstrate solid skills in creating Decks
- Excel – creating basic formulas and doing basic tracking – building reports.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Financial Services experience or background with regulated industries in the United States
- Ability to articulate and document issues, risks, and proposed solutions
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence and to drive transformational and organizational change
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, partners and peers
- Experience in data and trend analysis and building strategies focused on performance outcomes
- Ability to maintain resilience to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities and complex initiatives.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.