About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Consultant.
In this role, you will:
- Consult with business line and enterprise functions on less complex research
- Use functional knowledge to assist in non-model quantitative tools that support strategic decision making
- Perform analysis of findings and trends using statistical analysis and document process
- Present recommendations to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency, quality, and compliance
- Identify and define business requirements and translate data and business needs into research and recommendations to improve efficiency
- Participate in all group technology efforts including design and implementation of database structures, analytics software, storage, and processing
- Develop customized reports and ad hoc analyses to make recommendations and provide guidance to less experienced staff
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported area
- Ensure adherence to data management or data governance regulations and policies
- Participate in company initiatives or processes to assist in meeting risk and capital objectives and other strategic goals
- Collaborate and consult with more experienced consultants and with partners in technology and other business groups
- 2+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Mandatory skills - Tableau, Power-Bi, SQL, Advanced Excel
- Nice to have - SAS
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.