About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Recruiting Associate...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in recruiting and selecting, contact center, operational, or early career individuals from internal and external sources
- Assist hiring managers in defining and validating key position requirements, sourcing strategies, and reviewing affirmative action goals
- Review candidate's information to determine if job qualifications are met
- Conduct interviews and evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities
- Consult with management to recommend candidates, starting salaries
- Ensure a positive candidate experience by providing status updates and information on the company
- Complete all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- Receive direction from Recruiting supervisor and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing understanding of Recruiting functional area, policies, procedures, Human Resources or compliance requirements
- Provide information to the management to recommend candidates to move forward in the selection process within Recruiting and Human Resources policy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Recruiting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Recruitment, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.