Senior Analytics Consultant
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Analytics Consultant...
In this role, you will:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Sr Analytics Consultant
In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in highly complex initiatives related to testing, implementation, and documentation within Engineering
- Contribute to large-scale planning related to Engineering deliverables
- Develop analytical strategies for real time decision and long-term objectives
- Perform analytical support and provide insights, regarding a wide array of business initiatives
- Develop moderately complex business, operational, or technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Advise on or participate in the discussion related to analytical strategies and offer finding resolution regarding a wide array of business initiatives
- Model execution and controls on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses
- Resolve complex issues and lead team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of policies and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goalsSuccessful Candidates will:
- Think creatively and identify opportunities to leverage machine learning in order to improve the Wells Fargo customer experience
- Translate and summarize complex analysis into understandable, actionable insights and recommendations that directly drive effective business strategy
- Retrieve, combine and transform data from numerous information systems
- Develop advanced approaches and modeling techniques to extract useful information from both unstructured and structured data
- Develop robust data quality controls/processes to ensure data alignment, consistency and integrity for model development and implementation
- Work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently, to deliver against key business initiatives
- Take initiatives and drive each project to completion with minimal guidance while effectively managing multiple projects at a time
- Advise experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization for complex business and technical needs
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale, and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical, and coordination of highly complex activities
- Design and lead complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across the enterprise
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions that align to the enterprise
- Engage with peers, managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.
- Required Qualifications, US:
- 4+ years of Quantitative Solutions Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Previous experience with Python and Pyspark is strongly preferred
- NLP/Text experience is strongly preferred
- Source, process and analyze data related to customer contact data (transcriptions and meta data).
- Design and optimize code for production activities
- Design reports and controls to monitor data flow and integrity
- Work with multiple model development and engineers to source, process and analyze data related to customer contact data (transcriptions and meta data).
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Analytics, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.