About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Sourcing Consultant.
In this role, you will:
- Develop Sourcing strategies and contract negotiations
- Review and analyze contract data, business goals and market conditions to identify cost saving opportunities
- Customize contract risk terms and draft non standard contract terms and conditions to address business and risk concerns
- Develop supplier strategy
- Achieve performance measures while developing expertise in policies, procedures and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid level managers to ensure appropriate language is used to achieve final lease documents
- Lead projects, teams or serve as a mentor
- Research and respond to internal or external inquiries
- 6+ years of Sourcing experience demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor's degree
- Should be good in written and oral communication
- Should be able to understand the requirement and perform as required
- Should be able to work in US shifts
- Should be good in contracts negotiation and management
- Ability to source the right set of vendors for RFP/RFQ and conduct RFx through Ariba system and drive the decision-making process
- Should be able to manage the complete lifecycle of sourcing process until contract and assist the stakeholders with the contract administration.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.