Senior Information Security Engineer
About Wells Fargo:
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Chennai locations
Department Overview: The current focus of the CSDM Data & Analytics organization is a “One-team” concept where different groups work together to attain goals. Data and analytics functions include:
- Centralized development and support for applications and tools
- Centralized support and management of backend platforms and related infrastructure
- Centralized Lifecycle support for infrastructure which supports our apps and tools
- Centralized data controls, process, and business services
- Focus on delivery, continuous improvement & innovation, reports, metrics, etc.
About the Role:
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Information Security Engineer who would be working within Data and Analytics Production Support team. The person selected for this position will work in a team that performs application monitoring process for various applications, application configuration, application operation reporting, ensuring data is fresh and delivered on time. Reviews and recommends procedures and operational standards. Provides process consulting and operational task management services on highly complex information security applications and issues.
- Analyze complex technical operations challenges which require in-depth evaluation
- Conduct research and create reports and presentations on findings
- Lead the development of process and operational improvements
- Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
- Champion continuous improvement, including devising new strategies and new opportunities
- Direct the daily Risk and Control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement
- Make decisions based on the understanding of the requirements that influence projects
- Collaborate and consult with employees to resolve initiatives and achieve technology directives
- Ability to work in shifts/weekends
- Act as a mentor for individuals
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in computer science or information systems
- Enhanced knowledge in Banking/Cyber Security Domains.
- 8-10 years’ experience in handling Information Security projects.
- 5+ years of experience in Technology Operations, production support demonstrated through work experience in multiple projects.
- Proficient in understanding, analyzing and writing T-SQL queries.
- Real time experience in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience in Hadoop development (Hive)
- Preferred cloud experience
- Ability to create/modify/close Jira requests on daily basis.
- Good to have experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience in Incident/Change Management process cycle.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.