Learning and Development Consultant
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Learning and Development Consultant in Human Resources as a part of Talent Management and Learning. For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at www.wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as a liaison between Learning and Development, Human Resources, and line of business leaders
- Provide consulting, coaching, and delivery as needed to individual contributors and managers related to the implementation of technical, functional, product skills, or relevant competencies
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within scope of responsibilities or functional area
- Review and analyze basic operational assignments that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives, exercise independent judgement to guide medium risk deliverables
- Use knowledge of development programs across a few business disciplines to articulate the interconnectivity and business impact of various learning solutions
- Partner with instructional design team to develop curricula, courses and materials gathered from consultative needs assessments, learning participants, business opportunities and needs of client groups
- Provide direction and mentorship to other Learning and Development consultants
- Present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise independent judgement while developing expertise in functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal, as well as external customers
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Learning and Development Consulting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Data analysis to inform learning strategy focused on performance outcomes
- Experience developing and cultivating professional relationships including relationship management skills
- Ability to research emerging trends and translate to business action recommendations
- Experience consulting with internal clients regarding learning solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning or education: facilitation and instructional design
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Proficiency with digital delivery tools and functions like MS TEAMS, Skype, Zoom
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work on-site at one of the stated locations below
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- 8740 Research Drive, Charlotte, NC
- 1525 W WT Harris Blvd, Charlotte, NC
- 11625 N. Community House Road, Charlotte, NC
- 301 S. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
- 4101 Wiseman Blvd., Bldg 308, San Antonio, TX
- 5000 Riverside Road, Irving, TX
- 2222 W Rose Garden Lane, Phoenix, AZ
- 2600 S. Price Rd., Bldg B, Chandler, AZ
- 800 S Jordan Creek Parkway, West Des Moines, IA
- 550 S 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN
This role does not offer relocation assistance.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.