About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Receptionist in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com.
In this role you will:
- Answer phones and greet and direct visitors
- Support Administrative Assistants or leaders by performing routine administrative tasks
- Identify ways to improve individual work processes within established administrative procedures
- Perform routine administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, producing routine documents and reports, using word processing and spreadsheet software, performing routine data entry operation, answering, as well as directing phone calls, and taking messages as needed
- Receive direction from administrative assistants, supervisors, or leaders
- Escalate questions and issues to more experienced individuals
- Interact with immediate Administrative Assistants team on basic information, as well as internal and external clients
- 6+ months of Administrative Support experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Customer service focus with the ability to actively listen, elicit information, comprehend customer issues/needs, and recommend solutions
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong telephone etiquette skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines and forward calls appropriately; schedule meetings; open mail; send and receive faxes
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Financial services industry experience
- Brokerage industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage office high volume phone lines
- Experience answering and managing multiple phone lines
This position is subject to FINRA Background Screening Requirements, including successful completion and clearing of a background check. Internal transfers are subject to comply with 17 CFR 240.17f-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and FINRA Bylaws, Article III, Section 3, which states that Associated Persons should not be subject to statutory disqualification. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and are required to report certain incidents.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
1201 Pacific Ave
Tacoma, Washington 98402
Pay Range$20.00 - $27.69
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.