Strategy & Planning Executive
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Strategy & Planning Executive for Affluent. The Strategy & Planning Executive covers job responsibilities for establishing the strategic direction of the business that aligns to the immediate and long term goals by assessing current and future state and establishing the action plans to execute.
About Strategic Digital & Innovation
The Strategy, Digital & Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the strategic planning process and development of long-range strategic plans for Affluent consistent with Wells Fargo's strategic planning process
- Provide thought leadership to develop and implement strategic solutions to highly complex strategic and business problems
- Manage and develop specialized teams of less experienced managers and professional individual contributors
- Collaborate with and influence all levels of professionals, including peers and more experienced leadership
- Partner closely with the management of Finance, Human Resources, and other functions
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Strategy and Planning
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
Required Qualifications, US:
- 8+ years of Strategy and Planning experience or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Management experience
- Distinctive oral and written communications
- Ability to structure, analyze, syndicate and synthesize recommendations for highly complex issues
- Ability to influence and partner with senior business leaders
Pay Range$207,900.00 - $431,900.00
Wells Fargo provides all eligible full- and part-time employees with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Visit Benefits - Wells Fargo Careers for an overview of the following benefit plans and programs offered to employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Critical Caregiving Leave
- Discounts and Savings
- Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarships for dependent children
- Adoption Reimbursement
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.