Operation Specialist- Execution Implementation
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Specialist as part of the India & Philippines team supporting Enterprise Complaints and Remediation (ECR). This team manages work efforts related to critical commitments and initiatives for the Execution Implementation team.
In this role, you will:
- Research and resolve moderately complex operational tasks, accountable for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure to include originating source documents, data adherence to regulations, processing payments, resolve discrepancies and process unique rejects or exceptions
- Work under close supervision, follow established procedures, identify opportunities to determine appropriate course of action within defined scope of responsibility
- Review and analyze inquiries and operational challenges that require research, evaluation
- Consult with management for more complex issues to assist with appropriate course of required action
- Analyze and present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise some independent judgment while developing of understanding of policies, procedures, and compliance regulations
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 2+ years of operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- MS Applications including (Outlook PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Word, SharePoint)
- Word and powerpoint- Advanced level, Excel – creating basic formulas and doing basic tracking – building reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex material to a diverse audience.
- Attention to detail, ability to read and understand data reports.
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
- Financial Services experience or background with regulated industries in the United States
- Ability to articulate and document issues, risks, and proposed solutions
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence and to drive transformational and organizational change
- Team player and proactive attitude.
- Experience in data and trend analysis and building strategies focused on performance outcomes
- Ability to maintain resilience to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities and complex initiatives
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.