Data Management Analyst
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Data Management Analyst...
In this role, you will:
- Participate in less complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures
- Identify data quality metrics and execute data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality
- Design and monitor data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes, or procedures to ensure data control and remediation for companywide data management functions
- Support communications with basic documentation related to requirements, design decisions, issue closure, or remediation updates
- Support issue remediation by performing medium risk data profiling, data or business analysis, and data mapping as part of root cause or impact analysis
- Provide support to regulatory analysis and reporting requirements
- Recommend plans for the development and implementation of initiatives that assess the quality of new data sources
- Work with business and technology partners or subject matter professionals to document or maintain business or technical metadata about systems, business or data elements, or data-related controls
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data quality within area of assigned responsibility
- 2+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, or Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.