Quality Assurance Engineer
Remote, OR, USA · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Xpansiv provides the market infrastructure to rapidly scale the world’s energy transition. The company’s main business units include CBL, the largest spot exchange for environmental commodities, including carbon credits and renewable energy certificates; SRECTrade, one of the largest transaction and management firms in the solar renewable energy market, APX, the leading provider of registry infrastructure for energy, power, and environmental markets, and H2OX, a leading spot exchange for Australian water allocations. Xpansiv also provides end-of-day and historical market data and operates the leading multi-registry portfolio management system for environmental commodities. Xpansiv.com
Seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to perform testing of systems and applications developed by APX (an Xpansiv company)
- Create test plans, including, as necessary – manual testing, automated testing, performance testing, regression testing, etc.
- Formulate and document test cases based on test plans
- Execute test cases: If necessary, perform manual testing or code/configure automated tests
- Work with developers and product managers to review identified defects, provide clarifications, discuss possible solutions, etc.
- Over 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance with both manual and automated testing
- Worked on multiple projects and extensively experience in the following types of testing,
- including the creation of test plans as well as the creation and execution of test cases, Functional testing, End-to-End testing, Cross-browser testing, Regression testing, Performance testing
- Proficient knowledge of SQL, particularly, with SQL Server databases. Experience in writing SQL statements to perform data validations
- Experience in Automated Software Testing using tools such as Rest Assured and Cypress
- Experience in testing micro services and APIs
- Experience in using Soap UI and Postman for testing Web Services
- Experience interacting with business analysts, product managers, and business owners for reviewing and validating test plans, test cases, and test results
- Experience with source version control tools such as Git
- Experience working in agile software development process models
- Strong communication & interaction with clients, developers, business analysts, and management.
- Proven ability in working individually or as a part of team, problem solving, process improvement activities, analytical skills, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management
- Be a self-starter and work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable interacting with executive team members and cross-department
- Ability to quickly absorb business and technical concepts
- Proven ability to work calmly under tight deadlines or in critical situations
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving abilities
Compensation for this role will vary among specific regions due to geographic differentials in the labor market, actual pay will be determined considering factors such as relevant skills and experience, knowledge, education and training. However, compensation in the following regions is expected to be as follows:
Colorado: Compensation is expected to be between
$88,168.00 and $117,146.00
NYC: Compensation is expected to be between
$92,661.00 and $115,220.00
Washington State: Compensation is expected to be between
$89,907.00 and $128,902.00
California: Compensation is expected to be between
$90,965.00 and $129,761.00
Here at Xpansiv, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in building trust and transparency in global efforts toward net-zero future. Xpansiv is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Note to Recruiters: Xpansiv does not accept unsolicited resumes or referrals from placement agencies, staffing vendors or other external parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement.
See more open positions at Xpansiv
Something looks off?