Reporting Operations Associate
Utah, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2023
Xpansiv provides the market infrastructure to rapidly scale the world’s energy transition. The company’s main business units include CBL, the largest spot exchange for environmental commodities, including carbon credits and renewable energy certificates; SRECTrade, one of the largest transaction and management firms in the solar renewable energy market, APX, the leading provider of registry infrastructure for energy, power, and environmental markets, and H2OX, a leading spot exchange for Australian water allocations. Xpansiv also provides end-of-day and historical market data and operates the leading multi-registry portfolio management system for environmental commodities. Xpansiv.com
SRECTrade is a fintech firm that provides cloud-based services to the clean energy industry with expertise in managing, transacting, and processing environmental incentives. The Company’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of clean energy assets by providing services and technology that minimize the time, cost, and risk associated with achieving benefits and compliance in energy markets. The Company facilitates the management and transaction of Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs), Renewable Energy Credits (RECs), Alternative Energy Credits (AECs), and Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) Credits.
The Company’s clients cover a variety of market participants including electricity and energy suppliers, utilities, clean energy project developers, installation companies, and individual commercial and residential asset owners. Since 2008, SRECTrade has been a domain expert in solar and renewable energy markets, bringing a wealth of knowledge and transparency to some of the fastest-growing state markets in the clean energy industry.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a process-driven individual to join our company as an Associate, in Reporting Operations to contribute to our reporting operations.
We are looking for someone with the technical skills to understand the complex processes associated with our markets and operations, the attention to detail to execute vital monthly tasks, and the ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams, clients, partners, and vendors.
- Be an expert in state, registry, and SRECTrade reporting requirements and procedures
- Support monthly solar meter generation reporting and uploads, including data entry and auto-reporter setup
- Provide ongoing support for reporting issues, assisting with client inquiries by email and phone
- Continually streamline the generation reporting operations, by effectively communicating issues and creating solutions with co-workers to improve our processes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent internal and external communication skills, verbal and written, with a friendly demeanor and a welcome presence with clients
- Self-starter, a strong sense of accountability, and determined to succeed both individually and within a team
- Can do attitude. Happy to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Salesforce is a plus
- Previous analytical experience is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Flexible PTO
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
SRECTrade was launched with the mission of bringing efficiency and transparency to the SREC markets. Our services help facilitate the financial return energy asset owners need to make developing and deploying clean energy possible. We are looking for a candidate who can fit into our flexible, hard-working culture where we are motivated by a love for what we do, a sense of responsibility for doing it well, and a feeling of ownership for our contribution to the success of the business and industry.
Here at Xpansiv, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in building trust and transparency in global efforts toward net-zero future. Xpansiv is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Note to Recruiters: Xpansiv does not accept unsolicited resumes or referrals from placement agencies, staffing vendors or other external parties seeking recruiting fees without a signed formal agreement.
See more open positions at Xpansiv
Something looks off?